Individuals and families access assessment services for many different reasons. Some seek assessment to clarify the nature of, and treatment options for, mental health, learning/educational, social, family functioning, and/or career difficulties they or their loved ones are experiencing. We will work with you to explore the best assessment approach for your needs.
We offer comprehensive Psychodiagnostic, Psychoeducational, and Neuropsychological assessments for a wide range of concerns. Services are available in English, French, Russian, and Farsi.
NOTE: Currently, due to COVID-19, we are offering in-person/virtual hybrid assessments at our dedicated assessment site as well as via secure online video.
As we have a team of professionals with unique experience/training we are able to specialize in
- Mental health and Psychiatric Diagnoses
- Health Psychology Concerns
- Learning Disabilities, Learning Disorders
- Attention and Hyperactivity concerns
- Developmental concerns
- Autism Spectrum Disorder – early identification as well as adult assessments
- Forensic Mental Health – Youth and Adult
- Forensic Youth Risk Assessment.
- Gender Dysphoria – We offer assessments related to Gender Dysphoria and Gender Identity concerns,including eligibility and readiness assessments as a secondary assessor for gender-affirming surgeries and hormone replacement therapy.
- Addictions and Substance use concerns
We tailor all assessments and associated recommendations to suit clients’ individual needs, generating easy to read, user-friendly reports to help guide treatment, workplace and academic accommodations.
Fees vary depending upon the complexity of assessment needs, some sliding scale options also exist, please contact us for more details at: 416 551-7284. Reduced rates are available should clients be interested in incorporating the services of supervised interns, students, and trainees in portions of their assessment.
Fees are payable by cash, cheque, credit card, or Internet payment/e-Transfer.