We offer a complementary 20 minute "Meet and Greet" in person or telephone consultation to get to know you, discuss your needs, and to explore whether our team is a "fit" for you and the work you wish to do.
- COVID-19 Stress Support for individuals, parents and families
- Pediatric Health Psychology
- Forensic Services
- Trauma, Abuse Experiences, and Posttraumatic Stress Disorder
- Anxiety (e.g., generalized or social anxiety, OCD, phobias, panic, etc.)
- Self-regulation/Emotion Dysregulation Difficulties
- Self-esteem Issues
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder
- Addictions (e.g., alcohol, substances)
- Eating Disorders
- Body Image/Body Acceptance Concerns
- Sleep Difficulties
- Existential Concerns
- Grief and Loss
- Family Functioning
- Marriage/Relationship Issues
- Sexuality, Sexual Identity and Coming Out
- Gender Identity, Gender Dysphoria, Gender Transition, Gender-affirming Surgeries
- Educational/Learning difficulties
- Workplace Stress/General Life Stress
- Career Exploration, Development, and Transition
- Life Stage Transitions
- Prenatal and Postnatal Parent Functioning and Mental Health (e.g., postpartum depression)
- Youth Forensic Concerns
Fees are offered at insured and non-insured sliding scale rates that range from $125 – $250/therapy hour depending upon the clinician and level of expertise/type of service offered (e.g., $225-250 for a full psychologist, $200 for a psychologist in supervised practice, $160-$180 for a registered Social Worker, $140-$180 for a Registered Psychotherapist, $125 for a Counselling Associate, etc.).
Fees are payable by cash or cheque at the time of your appointment, or via Internet/e-transfer to be received the day of your appointment just prior to your session start time. Our practice maintains a 24-hour cancellation policy wherein full session fees will be charged for no-shows or late cancellations.
Student and Trainee Reduced Fees:
Fees are reduced further for clients who are interested in working with interns, students, and trainees of Step Stone. All students receive comprehensive regularly scheduled supervision on all cases and are dedicated to providing targeted treatment tailored to your unique needs and goals. Fees range from $100 to $140 see Low Fee Services.
We offer a complementary 20 minute “Meet and Greet” in person or telephone consultation to get to know you, discuss your needs, and to explore whether our team is a “fit” for you and the work you wish to do.